Monday, December 27, 2010
All i can say is WOW!!! Never thought it would happen to me...
The crazy thing about my life is i never can get it to go the way I WANT, it always happens that things just happen but the good thing is that i adapt and conform to my surroundings and everything seems to work out just fine. So since my last blog i have found someone in my life that puts a smile on my face and keeps me laughin and doesn't judge me for anything that i did in my past. WOW what a relief... never did i think i would find someone who gets me for me. However when you stop lookin for a person to fill a VOID u end up finding a person who completes that part of u that u thought was lost or empty. So far in my journey i have found some people that have tried to fill that void and thats the problem they tried to fill it instead of understanding it and bein there for me when i needed it the most. The person that has listened to my problems and has been there to listen to me bitch has been the friend that i needed in my life to help me through the tough times of getting RIGHT with myself. This is a person that listened to my complaints and helped me see me for me. To be honest i didn't think that it would ever happen but yet SMACK dab right in the kisser and my eyes were opened like never before. I have to say it is invigorating to know that there was someone out there for me as well as me to help them and to listen to them and be there for them its a great partnership and a breath of fresh air to know that I can be happy again and I can have a new outlook on my love life. Well until next time... SAME BAT TIME SAME BAT CHANNEL... LOL
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I read this all the time... I hope you know that the other person feels the same way...
Post a Comment