Wednesday, February 11, 2009

So Its Been Awhile but Now I Think I'm on the Right Path

How is it when you think you know somebody you always, almost always, get SMACKED!!! across the face(literally) and have some huge event fall down upon your shoulders? I mean does the Lord himself have to break you down as far down as he does so you can just rebuild yourself from ground level up? I know for a fact that is what he's doing to me. As i journey down this path of ridicule and emotional mutilation i have now realized that it only gets better from here even if i have bad days, which there are, it still isn't the worst day which was when SHE walked out on me. The only i hate about this is i have to find a person that matches me in almost every way as well as i match them... I mean does it have to be so hard or am i just looking at this in the wrong light? Do i have to find somebody right now? Or can i wait it out and not go crazy looking for someone and hope that that person falls in my arms? Do i jump on the first girl i have eyes for? Or do i sift through them and hope the actual girl i never thought i'd have eyes for is THE ONE? Is it true that you might need a rebound to get back on your feet? Or can you just stand up and get back on like riding a bicycle? I guess this entry in my life is alot of ?'s and not very many answers if at all. It was something i've been thinking ever since i've been trying to get back on track and back into the female community. So far score is Ladies-4; B-Rad-G-0. So as for now i have had no true connection with anybody but yet some have had a true connection with me, or so they seem to think. I think it might be time to answer one of the ?'s as to maybe i need a rebound girl to help out the path i'm traveling on or maybe just a slumpbuster. Although sex is that of a somewhat sacred thing to me i trust i will make the right decision as to what i should do or better yet who i should do from now on.


Mikey i hope jack is getting better i hate to have to burden you guys with me if he's not well. I hope everything turns out ok the pix look like he's hurting poor guy. On the other hand i can't wait to get the F*** OUTTA DODGE. I need the vacation so much since i haven't had one since our honeymoon almost 5 years ago. Hoep all is well see you guys in a couple weeks!!!

No comments: