So now that i feel i need to start getting some time and space between me and the soon-to-be, ex-misses, i start thinkin now what am i supposed to do with my time? I mean i know there's no way i need somebody in my life to "complete me" but actually getting looks from the opposite sex is a nice thing to make me feel like i do still "have it!" With not being in the game for a little over 5 years its tough to even think of tryin to get back into the swing of things. First things first i just need to focus on my work and what i need to do everyday to make sure i am still "in tune" with my star player everytime i look in the mirror. Next i need to make sure i'm doin anything and evreything to make sure she has a GREAT childhood. Everyday i have her we have a little bit of school time with flash cards and workbooks. I just hope Chris and I can make sure she stays in Boulder City for school because just do to the fact that Chris lives in Henderson i don't want Destiny goin to a school out there i don't think she will get the most out of school if she does. Not saying anything about the schools out there because i went out to henderson in my 8th grade year and all 4 years in Basic i mean i turned out ok. (shut up mike) Its just i think she will get more attention and alot more out of school with the clubs and take full advantage of all the aspects that school has to offer. After all that i can start thinkin about what i can do for me about lookin for a companion, not even anybody i want to get serious with just somebody to go out and have some fun with. Honestly i don't know if i ever want to have another meaningful relationship or serious relationship with somebody because of how screwed up Chris got me by leaving me after i wanted to work on us when she was looking for other options and i didn't even see it. How do you recover from a massive heartbreak after that? How do you figure out if you should let somebody into your heart after something like that? I guess i'll end with So now what am i supposed to do?!?!?!??!?
Saturday, January 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
normal???????????
B-rad,
I have been here the whole time and did not know how I could help, buy I do know this, I am a bro for life and if u ever need a friend to just hang with, I am always here. If u need reassurance that u are in tune with your star player, I will keep u grounded and be there if u ever need a bag of lime and a shovel! That is true friendship.
I am thankful for your friendhship and will do all I can to help if u want it.
Just putting it out there!
Much love
Burt
Post a Comment