It's been a year in 23 weeks since I got sober and I was talking to the wife yesterday and she told me that she was proud of me and then proceeded to ask me if I was proud of myself. I don't see myself as being proud of what I've accomplished getting sober I just feel it was something that needed to be done. I think the things that I'm proud of in life that I wanted to accomplish and a more positive way of getting rid of an addiction. I guess the way that I see it is that the addiction had a hold of me so I had to fight back other goals in life that I have I don't have to fight against them I fight for them. So when you asked me if I'm proud of myself for getting sober I'm proud of myself for having willpower to want to get sober but not for the initial fact of getting sober.
Tuesday, January 15, 2019
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment