Tuesday, November 4, 2008

What is it about Marriage?

So what is it about marriage that makes you believe it will always be o.k.? What is it when you get married do you think that you'll always be with that person? I guess i'm writing this in lew of my own personal experience lately... I guess you could say that we got a little comfortable in our relationship and we had lost us as friends. I just know that when you do get in those bad spots or rocky paths you start to realize why you want to be with this person and why you would do anything to help and save the marriage. You really don't know how much you needed your "other" until you think that you might be losing them. I just hope that in this day and age people look inside their hearts before getting married and taking those SACRED vows and making that SACRED bond or if you already have looking inside you to do anything and everything to be able to grow old together. I think thats what i realized about my wife and our relationship is that with only 4 years under our belt i've started to mature in the marriage to want to grow old together.....i just hope she does too!!!

No comments: