Monday, November 24, 2008
So When Life Hands You Lemons You Make Lemonade
Now i'm not saying take everything life hands you and make lemonade out of it i'm just saying that when you pick your battles wisely sometimes maybe lemonade isn't what it calls for maybe you need a shot of vodka... So up till about 3 days ago i told my wife, "If you love something set it free, If it comes back then it was meant to be!" I know CHEEEEEZY!!! so what else is new with me now adays? It was a HUGE step, i think, for me to tell my wife that if she needs to sow her wild oats to figure out if this marriage is what she wants then she has to do it. I don't wanna know about it but also that i'm not gonna sit here pining over her and being MISERABLE as hell that she's not here. I'm gonna go have fun and find myself again 'cause God forbid i don't start now and find me if she lays that bomb on me that she's not coming back i don't want to have wasted my time waiting for her. Now this goes out to all i'm not saying what i'm doing is right, wrong, or indifferent(well it has to be one right?) but what i am saying is that i don't want to make the divorce final because that just tells me that nothing could ever happen between us. I don't want to put that nail in the coffin so if she comes back to me at least we can kinda pick up where we left off...hopefully avoiding all conversation about what, if anything, went on. (you know i ain't tellin) I also don't want to find anything new God i can't start back in the game again. How do you? I forgot how to do it i think? I haven't had to hit on my wife since our first date... This is just a sad situation for me to gain my confidence back and be able to just have fun again. MIKEY you suck your not here in my time of need F/U!!! just kidding
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment